Administrative Support Staff member
25 to 30 hours a week: suitable for an office junior, someone returning to the workforce, or someone who simply prefers to work school-type hours.
As we run both HeliOps Southland Ltd and Booth Ag (2008) Ltd from the same office, we need an unflappable all-rounder, who can turn their hand to many different tasks in order to assist our busy office-based team.
You will need average (or better) computer skills, a drivers licence (full preferred, but restricted ok), a sense of humour, readable handwriting, and a ‘no job too big or small’ attitude.
- Ensure accurate data entry of operational information
- Provide friendly phone support, with accurate note taking
- Assist with processing of purchasing information
- Assist with auditing processes
- Assist with note and minute-taking in meetings, as required
- Manage the purchase and rotation of operational and staff necessities
- Filing and organisation of information
- Help keep the work environment clean and tidy and assist colleagues where requested
(Due to our work site having agricultural and mechanical hazards, this position is unfortunately not suitable for someone with sensory or manoeuvrability restrictions.)
If you have a current CV, email us it and tell us a bit about yourself: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would prefer to complete an application form instead, flick us an email saying so, and we’ll send one to you: email@example.com
Applications accepted until 19/10/19, however the position may be filled before that time.